Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Das Tere Ki Benti Rid Kar Pargas



bilaaval mehlaa 5.
Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:


das tere ki benti rid kar pargas. 
tumri kirpa te parbaram dokhan ko nas. ||1||
This is the prayer of Your slave: please elighten my heart. 
By Your Mercy, O Supreme Lord God, please erase my sins. ||1||

charan kamal ka asra prab purakh guntas. 
kirtan naam simrat raho jab lag gat sas. ||1|| rahaa-o.
I take the Support of Your Lotus Feet, O God, Primal Lord, treasure of virtue. 
I shall meditate in remembrance on the Praises of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, as long as there is breath in my body. ||1||Pause||

mat pita bandap tu hai tu sarab nivas. 
nanak prab sarnagati jako nirmal jas. ||2||7||71||
You are my mother, father and relative; You are abiding within all. 
Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of God; His Praise is immaculate and pure. ||2||7||71||
Post a Comment